Sunday, March 4, 2012

Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs



It is about this time of  year that I CAN'T WAIT for summer and grilling weather.  I am sick of the heavier-type comfort food and am ready for the lighter fare you get when the temperatures are soaring.  I found this recipe on Pinterest and immediately put it on my menu for the week.  I am so glad I did...it was AMAZING!  I paired it with some veggie kabobs that I brushed with some Extra Virgin Olive Oil and seasoned with some herbs, salt, and lemon pepper.  Seriously fabulous!

Rosemary Ranch Chicken Kabobs
Recipe very slightly adapted from:  Allrecipes
  • 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • 1/2 cup Ranch Dressing
  • 3 TBSP Worcestershire Sauce
  • 1 TBSP minced Fresh Rosemary
  • 1 tsp Salt
  • 1 tsp Lemon Juice
  • 1 tsp White Vinegar
  • 1/2 tsp fresh ground Black Pepper, or to taste
  • 5 skinless, boneless Chicken Breasts - cut into 1 inch cubes
In a medium bowl, stir together the olive oil, ranch dressing, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, salt, lemon juice, white vinegar, and pepper.  Let stand for 5 minutes. Place chicken in the bowl, and stir to coat with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.

Preheat the grill for medium-high heat. Thread chicken onto skewers and discard marinade.
Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill skewers for 8 to 12 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink in the center, and the juices run clear.

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Please leave any thoughts or questions you have and I will get back with you as soon as I can.