Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hump-Day Confessional


Ahhh, Wednesday.  Another Hump-Day.  Another Confessional.  Let's get to it, shall we?

I confess...I am exhausted.  This time change has thrown me for a loop.  My body is so attuned to the sun, getting up before it is even peeking out is just EXHAUSTING.  Bleck I say...B. L. E. C. K.  Stupid Spring Forward = tired Siggy = crabby Siggy.

I confess...I love naps.  I mean, I LOVE naps.  Napping is a hobby.  Napping makes me happy.  Sadly, I do not get to nap often.  My daughter C and I still talk about the best nap EVER...I was laying on the Love-Sac (giant 4 person type of bean bag thing) in front of the fireplace..and it was cold and dark out...and my sweeet C-girl snuggled up with me and we crashed.  Best.  Nap.  EVER.  Siesta = HAPPY Siggy!   

I confess...My floors are disgusting right now.  They need to be swept, Swiffered, Vacuumed, Mopped...all of it.  With 4 kids, an old-lady Chocolate Lab, and a spooky-bratty-teenage-boy kitty, let's just say, it isn't pretty.  My floors are continually littered with hair balls, some kind of glitter, Legos and other toys, fuzzy things that I am pretty sure were part of a stuffed animal that the above-mentioned spooky-bratty-teenage-boy kitty has attacked and made his bitch, pieces of the outdoors, and yet even more more dog/cat hair...UGH!  I can't keep up!  Groddy floors = crabby Siggy.

I confess...I should be purging, cleaning, dealing with my nasty floors, and packing today.  But I think I am going to play hooky with my sweet blue-eyed boy and go play.  Maybe a picnic at the park?  Maybe a walk around the lake?  Playing hooky to play = HAPPY Siggy!

I confess...I am getting slightly stressed about finding a house in Austin.  We have found two houses that we were super interested in only to find out they won't work for us.  We are moving in 45-ish days and I still don't have an address...EEK!  I am like a Super-Virgo and am somewhat of a control freak, so this is hard for me....to go with the flow...to trust that things will work out.  Not knowing everything at the moment = stress = Crabby Siggy.

That's all I've got for you today!
Come on...cleanse the soul...what do you have to confess today?
 

10 comments:

  1. I love naps too! Falling asleep with my grandkids in my arms is true bliss for me!
    I hope you played hooky and enjoyed your day:)
    My hump day confession? I went to Zumba finally after about 3 weeks and my body hurts everywhere...literally everywhere! We are going to a movie today and I can't even move off the couch to go get ready:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a nap-aholic!!!! I take a nap most Saturdays and Sundays. I don't know what I'm going to do once I have kids?!

    If you saw my kitchen floor rigt now you'd probably die!! It's B-A-D!!!!!! You're not alone there!!!! ;)

    I wish I could have played hookie today!! School should be cancelled on days like today!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am tired too, but I am not a nap person - wish I was. Good luck on finding a house. Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - you are funny!! My floors are bad, I need naps but don't get them, and Maybe we WILL play hooky tomorrow. LOL. Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the post Siggy! I'm not a napper, but maybe I should be! I confess to being addicted to my computer! Hugs to you from me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyone has weight reduction hints, ExoSlim however there are some short hints that you can follow that are also healthy as properly. To look and feel better are normally the two reasons for dropping weight. however, if.For more ==== >>>>>> http://boostupmuscles.com/exoslim/

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you aren't dedicated on your T Volve workout recurring, you will not see outcomes as rapid. building muscle may also build extra muscle. This burns extra calories, so it will lower your percentage of frame fats.For more ==== >>>>>> http://guidemesupplements.com/t-volve/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Professional athletes like soccer Xtreme Fit 360 players and wrestlers like to embark on high protein food regimen which consists of lots and masses of pork plus gallons of milk an afternoon. some other exact supply of protein is egg. For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.strongtesterone.com/xtreme-fit-360/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gluclose goes on for a greater length. Max Gain Xplode The effect is more regular blood sugar tiers being sent to the muscle tissues.food consumption, meticulously preplanned, ahead of working out, helps you to exercise session for a extra period.For more ==== >>>>>> http://boostupmuscles.com/max-gain-xplode/

    ReplyDelete
  10. A constant begin, with care taken Ultimate Testo Explosion to no longer overdo it, may be key to long time achievement.when working be wary of the varieties of physical activities you're doing when it comes to the kind of frame you are hoping to maintain. For more ==== >>>>>> http://www.strongtesterone.com/ultimate-testo-explosion/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave any thoughts or questions you have and I will get back with you as soon as I can.