Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hump-Day Confessional

photo courtesy of stock.xchng

I have to admit, I am LOVING the Hump-Day Confessionals!  I love sharing bits-o-me and LOVED hearing your confessional as well!  So, come on, join the fun and confess some fun/serious/quirky/scary/fabulous things about yourself!
I confess...We are moving in less than 60 days.  Our adventure in Raleigh has come to a close and I honestly could not be happier about it.  I really did not like it here.  I never really plugged in here.  We opened ourselves up to where we should move next.  We have been beaten about the head with signs that we should move to Austin. 
I confess...I believe in signs with all my soul. 
I confess...I have about 4 loads of laundry folded on my dining room table waiting to be put away.  It has been there for 2 days.
I confess...My.  Ears.  Are.  Still.  Freaking.  Plugged.  I am so over it.
I confess...I was so very sad to tell my daughter's teacher yesterday that we were moving.  She was the ONE person I dreaded telling.  I will never be able to find the words to tell her how very much she has meant to us.    I think she should just move to Austin too!
Your turn!

12 comments:

  1. Awwwww, I just the Rouse family!!!! I'm sooooo sad Chloe is leaving me, BUT I feel really good about how she's doing academically and know she is going to continue to flourish wherever she may be!!

    P.S. Check out Moe's blog at newonu.blogspot.com and link up with your confessions!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess I love your confessions! Good luck wherever you end up, although it's looking like Austin. You must have very good job flexiblitly to pick your city of choice! I would pick northern California! But Pennsylvania is pretty darn nice too. Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like them :) I am having a hoot doing them!
      My hubby works remotely and I stay home with the kiddos, so we can live wherever we want. I would love to live in Northern California, but it is just so dang pricey! I went to college in Seattle and my hubby lived in Monterey, CA so we thought we would adventure to the East Coast...and are SO ready to head back west, lol!

      Delete
  3. Yeah I love it too. Move near me :-)
    I believe in signs or omens too. If something didn't happen - then it was not meant to be.
    Have a great day :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true Rosalie! The answer is always there if you are willing to look and listen :)
      Hope you have a great day too! (((hugs)))

      Delete
  4. Austin is such a neat place to live! But a move will open you up to so many new opportunities. We had a major move a few years ago, and I took it really hard. Took me about 9 months AFTER we moved to wrap my head around it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are excited for sure! I am ready to re-join life and Austin seems like my type of people :)
      I am ready to crawl out of my self-imposed rock that I went under when my Dad died. I guess North Carolina definately served the purpose to kinda just be still and heal.
      Where did you move from?

      Delete
  5. I love your confessional
    ...I confess I have laundry since Saturday on my table!
    ...I confess I have not started my walks.

    Thanks for the confessional :-) I have moved too much in my life and I know how stressful it can be...take a moment to breathe and regroup when necessary.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sandra!
      Sounds like you and I are laundry-procrastinating sisters, lol!

      Delete
  6. I confess I should be doing school with my boys instead of reading blogs right now.

    Have a great day!

    PS ; where do you eat your dinner if your laundry is on the dining room table???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you homeschool Dawn?
      We eat at the breakfast bar for most meals....we have kind of a weird set-up in this house where the dining table is technically in the "formal" dining room but there isn't enough room in the breakfast nook area for a table. Weird, weird house.

      Delete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave any thoughts or questions you have and I will get back with you as soon as I can.