Monday, February 6, 2012

Menu Plan 2/6/12 - 2/10/12

This week, I am down 2.2 pounds.  While I am happy about that, I was slightly disappointed it wasn't more.  BUT, one benefit to tracking your meals, snacks, fiber intake, and daily water is that you can go back and see what happened.  Even though I was under on my sugars and carbs everyday (yes, and each meal), I was also woefully under on fiber and water.  That combined with this weekend being filled with salty crap food...movie theatre popcorn, Red Robin Burger (lettuce wrapped but still INSANELY high in sodium, fat, and calories), hot wings, and potato skins...I should be happy I didn't gain weight.
BUT, it is the start of another week, so that means another meal plan.  Here is what is on our dinner agenda for the week:

MONDAY
Chicken Broccoli Ranch Foil Packets, Salad

TUESDAY
Grilled Steak, Garlic Grilled Shrimp Skewers, Roasted Asparagus, Salad

WEDNESDAY
Roasted Boursin Chicken, Garlic Mashed Cauliflower, Spinach Salad
(we were still a house under siege with the plague last week, we didn't get this one made)

THURSDAY
Bacon Cheeseburger Salad, Deviled Eggs

3 comments:

  1. Remember my weight loss page?? There were many weeks that I did not lose and even went up. You have done great so just don't stop.
    Can I come over for dinner ever night?? LOL looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I notice when I'm down on my fiber my weight goes up too. This week I'm getting back on track too. Let's do this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 2.2 lb weight loss. That is great! I am looking at this as "trending" and as long as it keeps going down I'm good. I also need to focus on fiber and water-I drink coffee all day but not water. Would love your chicken in foil and cheeseburger salad recipe! Is it posted somewhere? Have a great week! Maureen

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave any thoughts or questions you have and I will get back with you as soon as I can.