- The slower you lose it, the easier it will be to maintain
- When you lose a bunch of weight quickly, your skin cannot keep up to shrink down with it.
- When you lose it slower, I think it puts you into a better frame of mind. Your expectations aren't so high that when you don't see that big number in a week, you think it stops working, which can discourage you from working it.
- I am eating REAL, PURE food. Plain and simple, I am eating cleaner and healthier than I have in a long time. I am not eating artificial junk for the sake of saving some calories.
- Tortoise and the Hare baby! Slow and steady wins the race...I will take the Tortoise anyday! Now, I am not saying those who have lost huge numbers are going to fail, not maintain, or not finish; I am simply saying this is why it works for me.
Onto my menu for the week:
Eastern Carolina BBQ, Veggie Heavy Pasta Salad
Mozzarella Stuffed Meatballs, TJ 3 Cheese Pasta Pomodoro Sauce, 1/2 serving Pasta, Grain-Free Garlic Bread, Ceasar Salad
Almond Crusted Chicken with Lemon Cream Sauce, Steamed Broccoli
Broiled Tilapia Parmesan, Roasted Cauliflower, Spinach Salad
Make your own pizza