Sunday, January 29, 2012

Menu Plan 1/29 - 2/3

I am a meal planner.  I started it several years ago and am continually surprised at how much money, time, and sanity it saves.  We are a family of 6, so saving in all those areas is really important to me.  I always share my menu plan over on Siggy Spice, so I thought I would over here too!  I find sharing and reading other meal plans always helps in the brainstorming process.  I will be taking pictures and posting these recipes soon assuming they are "blogworthy" ;)

Sunday
     Bacon Cheeseburger Salad
     The hubs and kiddos will have their burger on whole wheat buns with potato wedges on the side

Monday
     Pepperoni Mozzarella Stuffed Chicken Breasts, Caesar Salad, Parmesan Pasta
    (only a small amount of pasta for me of course)

Tuesday 
     Japanese Steakhouse Chicken and Veggies with White Sauce, Brown Rice
     (again, only a small amount of rice for me)

Wednesday 
     Seasoned Tilapia with Dill Sauce, Garlic Almond Green Beans, Salad
     The hubs and kiddos will also have Rice Pilaf

Thursday
     Roasted Boursin Chicken, Steamed Broccoli and Cauliflower
     Mashed Potatoes for the rest of the family

Friday
     Left-overs or out for dinner

Do any of you Menu Plan?  What is on your plate for the upcoming week?

6 comments:

  1. Wow you are quite the chef aren't you?? Sounds great, can I com over for dinner? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want your Monday and Thursday chicken recipes! They sound awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally impressed! I plan dinner about 20 minutes before I cook something, or drive somewhere:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can u post more recipes

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave any thoughts or questions you have and I will get back with you as soon as I can.